NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Anyone have a facebook?

Ozzysmom

Where oh where do you all find time!!! I spend enough time with you lot on here - why on earth would I want to find you all on Facebook too!! Ha Ha - only joking! Clearly I don't have Facebook - I'm scared I wouldn't have any friends and show myself up!!!

Where oh where do you all find time!!! I spend enough time with you lot on here - why on earth would I want to find you all on Facebook too!! Ha Ha - only joking! Clearly I don't have Facebook - I'm scared I wouldn't have any friends and show myself up!!!

Jill you have a friend.

1.gif

Who in the world finds time to iron?? :confused: And why would you, after all, US bird owners usually leave the house with dander, feathers, and somewhere where we can't see it POTTY on our clothes!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

We now have a Greyforum Facebook page in the making. Feel free to add to it and spice it up if you like!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129053023771553

Don't go leaving me.............!!!!! You lot will all be "facebooking or poking or whatever other claptrap you call it" and I'll be here, all on my lonesome............actually, sounds quite good!! Ha Ha - only joking - don't go!!!!

Don't go leaving me.............!!!!! You lot will all be "facebooking or poking or whatever other claptrap you call it" and I'll be here, all on my lonesome............actually, sounds quite good!! Ha Ha - only joking - don't go!!!!

Come on Jill and get off your keister and join us on facebook, what have you got to lose!

I will be here for you babe ;-)