NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Strangest Thing

Elvenking

The strangest thing just happened. Issac started flying around and doing his battle cry. Raaawwwwk. He was flying back and forth swooping and diving. There was a spider on the wall, I wonder if that got him going. But it was strange...anyone ever see this?

I can assure you he didn't see the spider - he would have eaten it, not swooped away from it!!! When Harvey does this (regularly) we just move out of the way - I have no doubt that should we get in his path then we would just collide!!

Perhaps he didn't fancy a feed at that time - but perhaps next time there's a spider loose a little flavouring might tempt him :)

They do this at this at times with no apparent explanation other than they are just feeling a little pteradactyl at the moment.

I guess the spider could not be ruled out though. That would be hard to say one way or the other.

I always wish I could this type of behavior on camera. But, those moments are short and the camera is normally not even in the room at that moment in time.

My Syd does that once in a while as well, no apparrent reason goes for a couple of laps thru the Family/Kitchen area and screams like he was a star on Jurassic Park,,,As pterodactyls are extinct I think this is the closest we can come to hearing one!

LOL...as I read this...about 5 minutes ago Issac did it again. Sometimes his final destination is my shoulder and I am wary of what will happen next. If it were anyone else, he would have them running away for sure. I find it entertaining though. :) It reminds me of a bird battle cry.