NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey demon possesion

JJsHoney

Ok I am begining to think I am going to need an exorcist, Rene all day has been talking but when you listen it sounds as though he is speaking backwards like someone has put him on rewind!!! once he finishes his chat he looks down at me and very loudly says "what?"

Well he was doing it for about an hour this morning and for his grand finish he went to the top of of his cage and hung in his his best *bat bird* immitation saying "wanna take a bath? wanna take a bath?" getting louder and louder... so I immediatly stood up and asked for a step up and asked him if he wants a bath NO DICE lol.. Im left bleeding and he's left dusty.. ooh well

Well he was doing it for about an hour this morning and for his grand finish he went to the top of of his cage and hung in his his best *bat bird* immitation saying "wanna take a bath? wanna take a bath?" getting louder and louder... so I immediatly stood up and asked for a step up and asked him if he wants a bath NO DICE lol.. Im left bleeding and he's left dusty.. ooh well

Well darn on the bath huh? Hopefully he will come around :P