NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

"I love you"

crossfit

Okay. Sure, he is a CAG and I know Hawkins isn't supposed to talk for ages still. But I would swear about a week ago he said the vowel sounds of "I love you". I didn't post here because I figured it was a fluke. Then he did it again two days ago but this time had a bit better pronounciation. Still no consonants but the "you" was more clear. Then today in his afternoon practicing sounds he said about five variants of the words "love you". Some had almost an L sound and some didn't. I tried to record it but couldn't figure out my husbands recorder. It wouldn't be totally outlandish as when he calls to me, I call back "I love you"

So, he may or may not be trying to say "I love you" but it sure makes me happy to think he is.

The sweetest words that were ever spoken "I love you". It must be the cutest thing to hear your grey say those words and very soon it will be so clear, please do try to video it so we can hear it too. You must be grinning from ear to ear.

You'd be surprised. When I first brought Paco home I was in my room folding laundry and I heard a very clear "Hello" in a woman's voice. I heard it again the next week, then nothing, for months, and then he started recallibrating and now does his "Hello" a little more like me. He was only 3 months the first time I heard it.