NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Howdy and Hello!

I've heard a thing or two about this place and was told I needed to come check it out. So far, I haven't had much time to take a good look see, but I'm working on it. All things in due time...I hope.

I have years of exprience involving animal rescue and am a sucker for all things critter. I share my home with my two (human) children, Luther and Hagan, along with my Carolina Dog, Rembert and three cats, Sky, Pheobe, Underfoot, and Bonez. I can't forget about Woody, the anole that came in as a fingerling in bundle of wood one freezing rainy night. I also currently have 13 birds. They are, Rose, a U2, Beebop, the quaker, Bandy the CAG, Perry the IRN, LO the p let, Ray and Cotton both tiels, Hokey and Pokey, lovies, Pearl, Jade, Peeky and Boo, all Keets. Rose is visually impaired, and Bandy suffers from wing damage at the hands of some past abusive person, Peeky nearly had a toe chopped off, Ray is a head case, same with Perry and he also hails from a near deadly background. Beebop and Ray were babies that I hand reared. LO, the smallest, thinks he is the biggest, spent the first year of his life in a cage on the floor. Same case with Hokey and Pokey, they only had each other to pick on for the first year of their lives. Pearl and Jade came home at the pleas of my daughter, from an overly crowded cage at some store. I don't think I left anyone out.

Now, slowly sound out my nickname and you will understand what that's all about! It's a zoo to you! You can call me Fran though, if you like.

Welcome Fran!!!

It sounds like you have years of experience across a broad spectrum of "Critters". :-)

We are a Family of caring members here and welcome you unconditionally.

We do look forward to hearing all the great stories you must have, sharing of your experience and of course, we love photos. :woohoo:

Hello, Fran, and welcome to the family, my you do have a small zoo, but I know you love it and that is all that matters. We know you are gonna love it here, think of us as your second family.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, we will be more than willing to help in any way we can. Looking forward to hearing more about your birds, and I'm sure you have some stories to tell.:P

Hi Fran.. So can you tell me where you have been hearing all these good things about us? :) :) :)

Welcome Fran.. We have a thread we would love to have you post in.. It's called Grey Owner, What do you look like and is found in the main African Grey Room.. Check it out.. :)

Fran, welcome here :)

It's a zoo to you? :laugh:

Cool, saying it all, username you got there B)

Looking forward to reading your experiences, with a full house like yours they must be entertaining.

loviechick wrote:

CD it's my fault I was telling her how neat this place is, so if she causes trouble I will gladly take the blame LOL:laugh:

Welcome Fran!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now stop giving me a hard time for not welcoming you yet dangit!:laugh: :laugh:

:unsure: I am sorry, do I know you?:P :lol: