NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Parrot for dinner anyone?

reggieroo

Very cute pictures!

Ana Grey has started to come over and eat from my plate. Because she does this I have started to initially put some food she can eat to the side of my plate. That way I can be definitely sure she isn't getting any of my saliva. I live alone, perhaps I should just set a place for her at the table!!!!

Part of Brutus' daily routine is to share my morning cereal with me. I have to keep him out of the milk, but he loves having a few raisin bran flakes. At lunch time I'll often make a fruit smoothie for myself in the blender, and Brutus loves to chew on the straw afterward.

Such a fun time when you have a new baby. My Issac is a cuddly little guy. When I do actually eat at home, Issac wants in for sure...if he can eat it I will prepare a little dish for him...or give him a dish of something he likes and set it next to my plate. He is still curious as to what I am eating though...so I almost always have to eat something he can...thus making me a healthy eater. Heheheh.

When I do actually eat at home, Issac wants in for sure...
Stephen, you crack me up! Not that Issac wants in, but that you make it sound like you don't enjoy the art of cooking! Me either, I'm a great cook, but just don't feel like doing it, take-away works for me!

Very nice ;) They are brave sometimes huh? Calypso only does this when I am having certain food, When it is Pasta night, It is GAME ON, She has actually scampered over to me and actually tried to take the food right outta my mouth! Little stinker, So I make her her own dish now whenever we have pasta, lol Jeeze, Sometimes they just have NO table manners, lol

Eye-catching title... how'd you make the little slideshow thingamajig?

Just click go advanced when replying & select insert image you then get the option to upload from computer or URL. I upload from computer & that's how I made the little slide show thingamajig :)