NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Old MacDonald had a Farm

pearllyn

Ee-i-ee-i-O!

And on that farm he had a

Ee-i-ee-i-O!

Any more animals to add anyone? I know we've had a list before of various animal noises our birds make, but I thought it would be more fun to try and capture them all!!

Brutus will bark like both my Shih Tzu and my Cavalier King Charles. He also immitates an owl, a duck, and a cat. I'm trying to get a video, but he's a bit camera shy. He makes most of his noises when he's alone and amusing himself.

Janet, I'm sorry, but you have been hating on that crow sound ever since late last summer... So, now that the weather is getting nice, I have to confess, I'm really looking forward to sweet little Ana Grey letting out some loud CAWS again this season. I'm sorry, but the fact that you hate it so much makes it that much funnier to me! LOL! LOL!!! Come on Ana Grey, don't you dissapoint Uncle Ryan! Hahahahahaha!

Oops! I got off topic, seems to happen to me a lot lately. Anyway, Lynn, great duck from Alfie, she is so sweet! Plus I love to hear the fantastic accents when videos are posted. One of these days you all might hear me utter the famous "a-boot" when an American would say about...

You are all so cruel!!!! yellowsmiley2.gif I refuse to let Ana Grey hear a crow this year!!!! If I hear one when I have her outside I swear I will wisk her indoors like a flash!!!! I'll be on the lookout for them nasty scavengers!!!! smiley_angry.gif

Edited by luvparrots

One of these days you all might hear me utter the famous "a-boot" when an American would say about...

Lol - love to hear that!!

Anyway, what's with all this crow hatred???!! They're natures caretakers - they clear up dead bodies and the like!! Lol I can't honestly say I'd like to listen to one singing in my house though right enough - best keep your eyes open for them black rascals Janet!!!

THanks for watching folks.

Lyn, I once had an opportunity to bring a raven home with me while touring the USA in a motorhome. This raven would come to me and follow me around in the campground. It even came into the laundry room with me and I was so tempted to let him into the motorhome and take him home. He must have at one time belonged to someone because he was so trusting. I left him free and prayed no one else would try to capture this beautiful bird.

• 3 weeks later...