NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Alfie and her ping pong

pearllyn

They are funny aren't they? Alfie certainly keeps us laughing!

Lol Jill - I don't think she could keep quiet long enough to go up there and never be discovered!!

Dan - how did you know?!! That was her attitude in a nutshell! And dutifully, I did, of course!!

Thanks for looking folks.

Dan - how did you know?!! That was her attitude in a nutshell! And dutifully, I did, of course!!

Thanks for looking folks.

Because I KNOW the game of FETCH all too well. I am Dayo's FETCH HUMAN. He finds it very satisfying evidenty and laughs accordingly. :P

I played FETCH the other day with a foot toy and Rene for about 30 minutes I stopped once he would toss the toy look at me bob his head and actually laugh at me I could just hear "stupid human!!!" going through his head!!!

his laugh also sounds ALOT like Ernie from Sesame St!!!

bert-and-ernie.jpg?w=259&h=300

I actually made my 81 year-old father come down to the basement just to show him this clip. It's my favourite ever, short, sweet and hilarious!

Ah thank you! I hope your Dad didn't mind being dragged down to the basement for a parrot video!!! I do try as much as possible to keep my clips short - when you get as many posted as are on here - you can't watch them all!!