NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A challenge for Harvey!!!

pearllyn

Ok, so recently I read Jillybeanz say that her grey could do a better pig impression, and I just couldn't resist, so here it is...... the challenge has been extended! Jill (or anyone else with a convincing piggy!) - we eagerly await your video!!

Edited by pearllyn

This should be interesting! Great piggy Alfie!!!! Sorry Ana Grey has no animal sounds so she won't be participating. (the crow sounds are gone thank goodness) I would love to hear Harvey's little piggy and anyone else's grey who would like to take up the challenge!!! This should be fun, Lyn!!!

thlaughingfunny.gif

Edited by luvparrots

That was an amazing pig! I love her slouch on the curtain rod while she is doing it! Haha! It makes her look like she has a piggy belly, which we all know isn't the case with Alfie when she is standing upright! I loved it. Paco has given up all talking and noises except for the bird noises that he heard at the vet last week. Sigh...

That's a bit unfair! It's near impossible to video Harvey - he's a video virgin! I have tried this morning with my stealth tactics to video him (I'm lying on the settee reading a book with my mobile phone peeking out of the top whilst Harvey is on the top of the door, airing off after his shower)!! So, it's not long - but I think I just about managed it - you'll have to turn it up though - because I can't get near him with the camera!!!

Edited by JillyBeanz

Lol that's brilliant!! Your udercover skills are second to none! And it sounded like he almost had the makigs of a chicken too - we'll get a full version of "Old McDonnald" yet!!

Now never mind the piggy video - I want to see a video of you getting the video - that sounds priceless!!

Yes Jill, I agree, I'd love Michael to film you filming Harvey, the descriptions of the lengths you go to in order to supply us with pictures and videos is priceless! Harvey did a great job of a piggy as well, and the sound was great! Paco nearly jumped off his playgym when he heard Harvey's whistling too! I should have caught that on video!