NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sticky Beaks

Guest Lidia

Guest Lidia

Please post photos of your baby's food-encrusted little beak here. Photos will get lovely karma.

When/if there are enough photos posted, we might have a competition for the cutest/yukkiest ones.

Come on, we NEED more cute photos of our little devils in action!

{Emotions-00020077}

Guest Lidia

Come on Dan, a GOOD close-up of Dayo or the female (has she got a name yet?) or both! You can do it! Deep cleansing breaths!

Hi Lidia,

We took the Female back Sunday evening. She was not eating or drinking water and lost 50 grams by the end of the day.

Now, after experiencing Dayo full-time since Saturday, he requires more attention than we imagined. :blink:

So, based on this, we decided that it will be best to stick with just one Grey Baby for now:laugh:

Guest briansmum

i have to say dan i think you made the right choice, someone will give the female a loving home leaving you to spoil dayo rotten!

Makena loves his peas!! Although seeing as how he was sitting on me while eating them I think most of them got on me. Right after I took this picture he flung them all over my face! I guess that comes with the territory!! :PIMG_3128_2_.JPG

IMG_3128_2_.JPG

Guest Lidia

Dan and Makena, excellent photos! Makena gets two karma points, on the basis that Makena's beak is messier than Dayo's, but Dayo gets one point too! They are both such cute babies! I ought to have taken a photo of Joshua this morning, because he had porridge all over his beak, under his chin and a blob on his head.

Dan, I think you made the right choice about the female. One grey baby = a lot of work. Two grey babies = a lot of work cubed!

That was so cute, Beccy, that egg covered beak on that baby of yours, aren't they the sweetest things when they are babies. Thanks for sharing that with us.

And I know what you mean by listening to your own voice, I hate to hear mine on the answering machine.