NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Last Video before my camera drowned

lovethatgrey

Here's the last video taken prior to my camera drowning in a bucket filled with water, oxyfresh gele and poopied parrot toys.frown.gif

Not sure when I will be purchasing a new one. It'll have to wait till I have done enough research to buy the right one. I do like Canon so I'm sure I'll be sticking to that brand.

My favourite part is when she says.. "strong and tight.. for almonds and always...rofl.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBR7PoEL9oo

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are gathered here today to honor and pay tribute to the unknown camera. It was well known that he served with honor and never expected anything in return. He was the ultimate producer who spread good cheer and merry moments within the community. He was a guaranteed clicker and never wavered in his duties. He will be missed.

He will be buried in the National Photo Cemetary tomorrow at 2 PM.

eek.gifrofl.gif

Thanks Dave. hug8.gif It really was a trusty and efficient camera. It also made alot of youtube watchers very happy. In case you are all wondering about the details of its demise.

I was fiddling around with my camera while standing over the aforementioned bucket. Emma zoomed in to land on top of me and startled me . I didn't hear her wings flapping from behind because I had my ear muffs on.redface.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are gathered here today to honor and pay tribute to the unknown camera. It was well known that he served with honor and never expected anything in return. He was the ultimate producer who spread good cheer and merry moments within the community. He was a guaranteed clicker and never wavered in his duties. He will be missed.

He will be buried in the National Photo Cemetary tomorrow at 2 PM.

Here's the last video taken prior to my camera drowning in a bucket filled with water, oxyfresh gele and poopied parrot toys.frown.gif

Not sure when I will be purchasing a new one. It'll have to wait till I have done enough research to buy the right one. I do like Canon so I'm sure I'll be sticking to that brand.

My favourite part is when she says.. "strong and tight.. for almonds and always...rofl.gif

We got this Camcorder for Xmas as a present & it's great, HD resoultion, easy to use, small & compact & so easy to use & get your files on the PC for you tube etc. Not to expensive either from what I have seen.

http://sanyo.com/xacti/english/products/vpc_cg10/index.html

I wear ear protector earmuffs to protect my hearing from the random ear piercing flock calls that go on between my two parrots.

This way they can scream when they feel they need to and I am saved from cringing and being irritated with the noise. rofl.gif

Thats a great video, Sorry about your camera!

Were you really wearing ear muffs? Can I ask why you were wearing ear muffs? Just wondering!

I wear ear protector earmuffs to protect my hearing from the random ear piercing flock calls that go on between my two parrots.

This way they can scream when they feel they need to and I am saved from cringing and being irritated with the noise. rofl.gif

Great video, don't suppose you have a video of the contact calls that make you have to wear earmuffs do you? I'm wondering what they sound like to see if that's what Murphy is doing, they have resulted in me listening to my ipod a lot more......lol

OOOHHHHHH, I see, Now thats love! Dont tell your parrot to be quite when they scream, Just work around them and wear ear muffs! Great Idea! Cuz really it isnt fair to tell them not to scream, Its just natural, So if we dont like it, Wear ear muffs! hehe Your such a great bird mom!

Lol - I can't belive Emma is actually singing along with Tight Fit! Priceless!!

Sorry to hear about your camera Adina, are yousure it's dead though and not just in a reeeeally deep sleep? I once dropped my camera phone in a river and it worked fine once I let it dry out!

Can we club together and buy you a new one!

Jill, that is so thoughtfull of you. Just last week Alfie flew onto my left shoulder and threw me off balance somewhat, I accidently tumbled into the telly and knocked it over and it broke. It was a 52" HD 3D LCD. :)

Seriously though Adina - great vid, thanks for sharing.