NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wants to do dishes

frankieNYC

My boyfriend was in my apartment today cleaning and doing dishes (what luck!)... Frankie was whistling and acting all hyper. When my boyfriend opened the dishwasher a second time, flap flap flap, and Frankie was in the dishwasher! Climbing on the racks and enjoying it. He's always been very curious about dishes, guess he wanted in ;)

Later in the day, he flew to the ground and stood in front of the dishwasher, staring at it and then at me.

Here is yet another activity that I have to be more careful during in the future.

Stephanie

Guest Lidia

How sweet! They are curious little birds and they need to know where EVERYTHING is kept! Joshua looks into cupboards, the fridge, the oven, the microwave. You just have to be on guard, but apart from that it is rather amusing!B)

Guest briansmum

thats so funny! i agree though, when brian was a tiny and i hand fed him on the worktop in the kitchen, i used to heat his baby food in the microwave and as soon as i pushed the button he wanted in! we had a couple of arguments about whether or not i should let him in there, needless to say, i won!

Guest briansmum

isn't there a rhym about cats sleeping anywhere? my mums cat likes to try and get in boxes half it's size. i'm not a cat person, but they do some funny things