NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Peace, Perfect Peace!

JillyBeanz

Harvey's in one of those "I want your undivided attention" phases. It is very sweet - I love it, but occasionally I just need that little "me time" - you know, to dust, hoover etc!! Well, I've found a way to keep him quiet! He doesn't move from his java tree for 45 minutes +

20032010454.jpg

RUN OUT AND BUY SOME! SUGAR CANE IS THE FUTURE!!! (for owner's peace)!

Lol...last night wanted to come home and just sort of rest. But for the first hour that Issac is out...it is time to explore baby! And time to get into everything that he shouldn't. Red Palm Pasta gives me about 20 minutes every time. I might have to try sugar cane...if I can find it.

Hi Paul - I get all my bird stuff from http://www.midlandparrots.com

They are so helpful - and if you need to query anything there's a REAL PERSON on the end of the phone!!! We also get a discount for being members of this forum - check out the classified section! It comes frozen, you just keep it frozen and defrost it when you need it - Harvey absolutely loves it!!

Awesome.

Pepper is going through this too. He wants our 100% attention and wants to be with us. He is at a point where he'll crawl down his perch onto the floor, then crawl from the floor to us. LOL

I'm now imagining an African Grey climbing down his perch & waddling along the floor to his destination........lol