NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Murphy committed the ultimate sin!

reggieroo

He knocked over my wine, my last & only glass :(

He was on Kate's hand last night having a tickle when he decided to fly to me but on his way he decided the wine glass looked like a good place to land...........NOT A GOOD PLACE MURPHY :mad:

"Murphy it was my only glass of wine & I was so looking forward to it, why did you do this to your daddy?"

• Haha 1

Oh so sorry, pop on by and I'll pour you a margarita. I keep a bucket full in the freezer at all times!

Mmmmm margarita, that would be nice. A bit of salsa music & it would be a tropical party ;).............might be quite an expensive margarita for me though, being in the UK!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Oh Paul - you really need to jump on over to the "Off Topic Forum" and join our F.A.R.T Group - we convene every Friday evening!!! We will always embrace new members!!!

This would be a cardinal sin in my house too!!!

So whats this F.A.R.T Group & how do I become a member?

Oh Paul... Now you are going to start F.A.R.T. ing as well? Well, you won't be able to have one measley, little glass of wine in the house to belong to that group. You might as well go pick up a Texas mickey now and let the commiserating begin! I've never joined, everyone is passed out by the time I get home from work.

Oh Paul... Now you are going to start F.A.R.T. ing as well? Well, you won't be able to have one measley, little glass of wine in the house to belong to that group. You might as well go pick up a Texas mickey now and let the commiserating begin! I've never joined, everyone is passed out by the time I get home from work.

You Canadian softie! One sniff of the barmaid's apron! Paul - our FART group is over in off topic - just for that little "me time" we deserve!!! :)