NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Little Thingy Explanation!

JillyBeanz

I don't like them, you can't monitor them, you can give them to yourself. I haven't done it to myself, honest!!! I miss Karma's, if you gave your self a Karma, bad new's, "instant Karma gonna get you", not so with a thingy, instant star....Some people who should have them don't, and some others, well? Just talking.....Jayd

Pearllyn is a test case. she deserves them, this Talon, I don't know!!! Jilly, yah

Edited by Jayd

I have to agree with you Jay and it should never be that you could give yourself one, it is meaningless if that is the case. I guess we were so used to having the karma feature that it is hard to get used to something different. And some people who should have them don't, exactly.

• Haha 1

Pearllyn is a test case. she deserves them

Aw Thanks Jay. I've never been test case before - called a head case many times, but never a test case!!! Lol!

I do feel though that Talon works quite hard for her thingys.

And I have noticed today, that the description for two thingys is the same as the description for three thingys! What's that about!!

I did like the old way, that you could see the extra karma instantly, but now I like the fact that you can hit the star and leave a little comment too. Nice.

No discredit to Talon, she work's her tiny,,,,,,,,,,,,, feathers off, and the post a note is fine if everyone would use them. You can't click it if your not loged in, maybe, when all is up and running, they could fix it where you have to be other then the name making the post? Jayd

????????? Explain please......???????

:)

OOP's boss was listening, Sorry Boss. You work so hard you lose weight and sleep?, no, Ahh, I feel some of us have been doing a little extra thingy clicking, if it was set up where you couldn't click it [locked out] if your the person making the thread or post, it would be more honest..[sorry I feel that way] The last line was the realization that there's a lot more important thing's that need to be done first...Jayd

NOTE: I can't click the "Thanks" button for my own post!!!

Edited by Jayd

?????? How do you click your own reputation star, you can't! I'm a little lost. If I click on my star now nothing happens but if I click somebody else I can approve or disapprove.
That's grey't, I never tired to click it for myself, with this being the case, i accept it as a honest tool...

Sorry Boss...

Jayd

• Haha 1

OOP's boss was listening, Sorry Boss. You work so hard you lose weight and sleep?, no, Ahh, I feel some of us have been doing a little extra thingy clicking, if it was set up where you couldn't click it [locked out] if your the person making the thread or post, it would be more honest..[sorry I feel that way] The last line was the realization that there's a lot more important thing's that need to be done first...Jayd

NOTE: I can't click the "Thanks" button for my own post!!!

I don't understand what you are talking about...you can not give yourself Thanks, or Up you Reputation! reggieroo is correct!!

I still don't like it much but I will accept it.

Don't like what? You know have many options to give thanks. Visitor messages, Reputation button, Thanks and a comment button. Plus your avatar shows how generous you are with your Thank you button. Seems to me that I was generous in setting up "choice" for you.....I guess you can't please everyone...:(

I did read somewhere that someone had said they didn't like the fact that you could click your own star - I can't remember who said it, but I did wonder at the time how come they found that out! LOL!!!

It's better if you can't. I like the stars and thanks thingamys.