NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rene 1 week

JJsHoney

th_100_1900.jpg

Well Rene has been with me for 1 week and things are going O.K We have good days and bad, I have been sick for the weekend so I have a lot of catching up here to do! and with him! My cousin (who I got Rene from) came to help me with getting Rene out of his cage he has been biting when asked for a "step up". He even got a few bites! but he keeps telling me that he will benefit more from me being forward instead of letting him decide when he wants to like me. So far my Cousin has bee right on in advice so I am going to try it his way ;) Rene also does not like my boyfriend at all! Rene saves all his hisses and mean bites for him :( Rene just tolerates me lol I can rub his head only when he is in his cage, when he is out I am limited to holding his feet lol. He LOVES warm Sweet Potato and Banana he also likes to pick apart raw broccoli and will NOT eat it steamed!! He will also "kiss" for a sunflower seed, *TREATS ONLY*

Well this is a recording of him, talking this morning, he is finally coming out of his shell! Sorry it is black but he growls at the camera now! ooppss lol

PS TURN YOUR SPEAKERS UP! I AM SITTING DOWNSTAIRS SO HE IS ALITTLE FAR AWAY!

Ha Ha! I was always known here for my stealth abilities of parrot filming - but I think you have won the prize!! Next time can we have a picture of Rene! You can so clearly hear him say "Good Boy" - I love how he really enunciates so well, so it is so clear. Thanks for sharing this - it's great to hear he is settling in so well :)

Thanks for the video and recap of his progress in your home. I could swear I heard him say something like calling a dog by the name of Cookie, here cookie?

He certainly sounds happy in his new home. :)

Thanks for sharing this.

Dan, I hear 2 different voices in that last part! My cousins house was a zoo!! he was owned by 7 dogs and at one point 36 birds!!! One of the dogs was named puppy and she spent most of her time in the kids area where Rene's cage was located.. maybe he is calling her?