NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sheer terror, as my fiance realizes the horrible truth!

rjhammy

Ash, our 2 year old CAG demands her breakfast in the morning. Within 5 minutes of coming home from a hard day's work, and even before saying "love you," she'll give you a "want dinner". She asks for non-stop scratches, until she finds something better to do. If she says "dance," you better be bobbing your head up and down with her. And if she says, "shhh," you better stop what you're doing to listen to her. If she says "water," you have 3 seconds to bring her a fresh mug of water (and that mug better be her favorite maroon mug.)

And after two years... my fiance finally said, "you know, I don't think we've trained her to do a damn thing... she's trained us!"

Haha was it one particular event that made your fiance finally come to that conclusion, or had your fiance suspected it for awhile and was just now ready to admit it. I wonder if in general people do realise this at about 2 years.

Your fiance is not the only one, our 2 have definitely trained us as well. When I get home they are both yelling "come out, come out, come out". I then let them out of their cage and it starts again "food, food, food, food". Kea even starts on with "clean the cage, clean the cage". So I then clean the cage while I am also preparing dinner.

Rangi this morning was yelling at me "water, water, water". I told him in a minute....big mistake he flew over and gave me a friendly peck to let me know that is not good enough. Of course he then got water straight away. Everytime I have something to eat as well Rangi looks at me and slowly comes over whilst saying to me "can I taste, can I taste".