NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What's the most intelligent thing your Grey has ever said.

Janfromboone

Charles you should post on the new thread about "oldest grey". So far the oldest one that could be recalled was She's story about baby sitting one named "Blue" who's about 40. A 47yo grey is the oldest one I've heard of. Is he still playful. (I guess I'm about to go off topic - oops)

Well, I just went back to check and Syd is already been discussed on the post about how old are the oldest greys. Guess I didn't go to the end.

Edited by Janfromboone

Thanks, Everyone!

We say "Bye bye!" when we're leaving for a long time and "Be right back!" when we are just stepping out for a minute (e.g. taking out the garbage). Ursula is two but refuses to learn "Bye bye." Instead, she says "Be right back!" when we are leaving.

One day she was in her cage as I was saying "Bye bye" and leaving for work; she responded with "Be right back" and then used another phrase she has learned, which broke my heart: "It's OK." I say this when something scary has happened, she picked it up easily. "Be right back. It's OK. It's OK. Be right back," rang in my ears all day.

ahhhh! id call in sick lol