NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

TV Programmes!

JillyBeanz

I love Little People Big World - they are such an inspiration! Never heard of 19 kids and counting - but the terms "contraception and sterilisation" come to mind!!!! Thanks for sharing these Jacural - I'm definitely going to hunt around for 19 kids and counting!

Love Little People Big World. As for 18 kids and Counting, I just can't watch a woman who thinks popping them out one a year is smart. Don't get me wrong, the family is wonderful and very well cared for, but that many kids and not stopping..... Criminal Minds one of my favorites. Survivor I like until they vote off the smart, strong or conniving ones, when the boring are left I stop watching.

Cold Case (not Cold Case Files)--1+ Criminal Minds--1+ NCIS (Ziva is so hot) ---1+ CSI--1+ MI 5--1+ Dark Blue--1+ House--1+ Nature Shows--1+ Bizarre Foods--1+

For those that have satillite but still use DVD, ask the provider for a DVR receiver. Eliminates the need for DVD. Programs can be watched anytime you want and easily deleted. Different stations can be recorded at the same time or check them out on EBAY

Edited by Dave007