NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

TV Programmes!

JillyBeanz

Not that any of us get the chance to watch much TV, I think I can safely quote, but what's your favourite TV show. I can categorically, absolutely, undoubtedly say my fave at the minute is Flash Forward! What I love is that it is being played on both sides of the pond at absolutely the same time (well, that's what us Brits have been led to believe and if it's not so, don't tell me what happens)!

What programmes do others advidly watch and why?

Oh, my reason for loving Flash Forward is obviously the great story line - the obviously very dishy, gorgeous, easy on the eye Mr Fiennes just helps me understand it a little better :D

Oh dear I have way too many favorites. I love 24, Young and the Restless, and As the World Turns. I love NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles. I have way too many to name them all. Let's put it this way, I live alone and have four tvs in my home. What I dislike is that they don't have my shows on one after the other and have to record some to get to watch them all. Yes I am a tv addict. I have one on all my waking hours! I don't like the sound of silence! I tried watching Flash Forward but lost interest quickly, sorry Jill!

I really fancied Flash Forward Jill but never got into from the start, and it seems too complicated to start it mid series.

I love 24 Janet - poor old Jack has some reeeeeally bad days! I like Medium too and looooove Desperate Housewives - I'm a bit of a telly addict!

What I find remarkable about all of the shows you mention is that they are played over here too. So, at least we know we aren't getting the junk that nobody watches! My mam is a HUGE fan of 24 - I've never watched it! I will have to borrow the DVDs from her.

I notice how no British shows made it here though.........!

Desperate Housewives, phooey, I watch Bones, NCIS, Law & Order, those are my favorites.

I've never heard of Phooey before - what's that about?

Closer to home I love The vicar of Dibley and Only Fools. But I can't say there's anything new that I consider a must watch.

I've never heard of Phooey before - what's that about?[/color][/size][/font]

Ha Ha Lyn! I don't think it's a programme - I think Judy is dissing Desperate Housewives!!! Oh Lyn - if this is the case you have given me the biggest belly laugh of today!!! If it is a programme I do apologise now! My interpretation was "Desperate Housewives - what a load of cack"!!!

, I don't watch such crap, hence phooey is crap!

Ooh Judy, the cheek of it!! I like what I like and how do you know it's crap if you don't watch it!!!? Hmm?

I like Supernatural too, but I've only seen the first series. They're running the 5th at the minute on our telly and I keep catching glimpses - it's driving me nuts!!

Oh we all have different tastes, besides it is what makes the world go round but watching a bunch of gorgeous chatting women is not entertainment for me but you enjoy it all you want Lyn, I would rather watch something with some physical drama in it with a little of the gross factor, hence Bones is my favorite, some people don't have the stomach for it.:eek:

watching a bunch of gorgeous chatting women:

Well Judy, we're all entitled to our own opinions of course, but I'm more into the hunky carpenter myself - I'll take your word about the gorgeous women though - whatever floats your boat! ;)

Lol Janet - that's one I haven't watched either, but I like Buffy and Angel (read Spike) and Vampire Diaries was on my to watch list, but I don't like joining programmes halfway through. Would it be easy enough to join half way through a series?

• Haha 1

I have way to much time on my hands and a DVR so I can catch the ones I miss... The young and the restless, Law and Order SVU, all the CSI's, Criminal minds, The Mentalist, The Dog Whisperer, Smallville, Big Love, True Blood.. I think thats about it, oh Supernatural, I watch the re-runs in the Am before I go to bed