NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Finni had a bit of a fright this morning...

Christina

Poor little Finni woke up this morning and about had a stroke. My daughter is back from college, so she crashed in the spare room (bird room). Finni woke up and saw her in the bed and started growling LOUD! Poor little thing was frightened. I took him out and into another room and he settled back down. When I took back into his room, he started growling again, until she sat up and started talking to him. Then he was like, Oh, its you. I felt bad for him. What a terrible way to start the day.

awww! Sounds like he'll be OK, but had a bad wake up ;) They can certainly be sensitive to changes in their environment and I guess that is understandable since they are prey animals in teh wild. The more we can expose them to new things and changes the more balanced and accepting they will be. However, they will always be acutely aware of their environment and things that would not bother us may scare them quite badly. :ohmy: But overall, they do just fine and can get over a lot of their fears!! :P