NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lost my baby

marions91

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello my name is jack . I have found your baby because . if you would pm me i will give you details about my where abouts. i live in the tallaght area.

I have sent an email to Marion and will be the go-between as needed. We have to be sure this is legit......I hope and pray for a happy ending.

Not being funny folks - but I think this is a cruel hoax - the English doesn't even flow - and to be honest - how would he find here? Wouldn't he/she go to the police/vets/RSPCA - call me wary - but this just doesn't add up to me :( Please feel free to prove me wrong Jjck - and I will absolutely offer my sincere apologies - but otherwise, seriously, I think you are a hoaxer. Please, please prove me wrong.

My pleasure Marion!!!!! I would load up with your grey's favorite treats/food and special toys. I would use words and actions that you normally use with her!!! And remain calm. I can't wait to hear that you have your grey safe and at home.

Edited by luvparrots

I think Janets right here - favourite treats and toys, and patience patience patience Marion. What you need to do in effect, is regain Bobby's trust in this strange new environment. Even if that means just sitting where she can see you and talking to her.

This is good news though, looking forward to hearing from you again, with even better news.

Actually Jillybeanz.....you are wrong. Jack did find my grey " Bobby ". I met up with him when I went to look for her tonight.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I am so, so happy to have been proved wrong!! What absolutely fantastic news - how is your baby! Like I said - I apologise wholly to Jack - on this occasion I AM OVER THE MOON TO HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG!! Fantastic news!!!! :) :) :) How is your baby?

I went out looking for Bobby again this morning. There was ni sign of her again. I'm heading back out now to put up fresh posters around the area she was in last night. My husband went looking for her at 6.30am.too. I can't believe we were so close to her last night !

Hi all.

No such luck !..............I searched all day for her but there was no sign. Where the hell is she????????

Your right, I should have stayed there all night and I might have had a chance of spotting her again.

All I can do is try again in the morning.

Marion, someone will see see Bobby and call you, please have faith. And remember birds usually stay in their roosting spot all night until early in the morning. So if you could get a night vision pair of glasses or flashlight that might help when you get another call about your grey. Please be strong and believe. Keep looking and you will get your baby home.