NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Birdy's, Crows and Doggy's ... Oh My

danmcq

LOL Jay.

Spock will develop his own voice fashioned after whom he believes to be the most wise to duplicate.

I think it would be cool if he would duplicate the real Spock Seniors voice...of the original Star Trek.... Maybe start playing those re-runs.... :P

Thanks Jan.

I guess I should give a little background on this video and the Crow obsession.

WE have had a pair of Crows nesting about 75 feet away from our house atop a ~ 100 foot tall pine tree.

The weather was great here last weekend and both birds were outside Saturday and Sunday. The Crows of course are actively flying back and forth to the nest to care for the eggs or perhaps young chicks and Dayo was both disturbed and fascinated by them. So I started asking him if he see's a Crow.

The little heel nippers next door were out barking as well and I was telling him it' ok, the doggies next door can't get him

Then, there are also many bird species nesting all around us, Blue Jays, Mocking birds, Sparrows etc. With so much activity, I just lump them all in to "See a birdy?"

Now, in the video he is on top of the fridge and is looking out the kitchen window across our backyard and seeing all the activity I just described. Thus all his vocalizing of what was on his mind. :)