NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Photos (lots)

Jayd

These are the Fids we have helped fledge last year...We usually start about 15 to 20 days old until flying and fully weaned. Unfortunately, we have no say-so if they will be clipped when we return them. The hardest part is not bonding with them (too much). last year we always had up to 50 fids at a time,[including our]

Jayd

Spock and sister.

spocksister.jpg

Spock 7 weeks old.

7wksold.jpg

Skittles 4 weeks old

Pictureh021.jpg

Sunburst 4 weeks old.

Pictureh037.jpg

Skittle and Sunburst 5 weeks old.

Pictureh027.jpg

Keet 1 hr old

Picture2042.jpg

Hawkhead [wow]

IMG_0231.jpg

20 DAYold Greenwing Macaw

IMG_0858.jpg

20 day old Ruby Macaw

IMG_0951.jpg

15 day old scarlet

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

Leadbetter

IMG_0965.jpg

We also fledged a Umbrella TOO, Green-Cheek Conures, Amazon's, all our 'Tiels ETC. This was volunteer work, owner supplied food etc.

Jayd and Maggie

Edited by Jayd

I don't know how you two do it, I would have to keep every baby, that would be so difficult to handle them every day, snuggling them, playing with them and loving them up and then turn around and let them go, my heart would break at each departure.

Those babies are adorable, thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Judy, that was the hardest thing to do, giving them back, we couldn't even name them. From feeding them 5 times a day to praising them and scolding them, each with a different personality, and not bonding with them....it was hard, and we loved every minute of it. Some times we'd have to work with them till they went to their new homes. The Leadbetter [Major Mitchell] didn't find a home for over a year....[Their expensive]. Jayd p.s. As I find the rest of the photo's we'll post them...

Edited by Jayd