NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A Plea To Post Some Photos!

This is by far my favorite picture of Issac. He only did this twice when I first brought him home at a tender 10 weeks old. He constantly wanted to be by my face, and one night he just fell right off to sleep and I was able to snag this sweet little photo with my phone. This is the most precious moment...ever. It just looks like he is saying, "I love you daddy". You just can't look at it without smiling.

BirdSleep.jpg

Edited by Elvenking

Budapest is so beautiful - and STILL CHEAP TO GO TO!! So, were you on the Buda or Pest side of the river!!

The first photo is of their pariliament building which is on the Buda side, where I was staying for a conference. The rest of them are from the Pest side, the castle, the church, etc. The latter side has more traditional Hungarian architecture from what I understand. It was very beautiful - it's too bad I only had one afternoon off to take a quick walk. Personally I still think that Austria has the most beautiful cities I've seen so far....

Yeah....this is why he has so captured my heart. He was still all wobbly at this age and clinging to me like a life line. I guess I was his comfort in his transition from breeder to home. I love him soooooo much! Words don't do it justice.

Those moments are very precious. Also they force us to stop what we are doing for a change, and relax and focus on our selves.