NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Photographs

JillyBeanz

By far one of the best features here on our new site is the clarity of the photographs! Fantastic. They are so clear, so sharp and show our birds off beautifully. The other good thing about photos on here is that it is EXACTLY the same as round the old place! No need to mess about trying to learn a new trade! Easy as pie through Photobucket!

Come on, I want to see some more photos to prove my point! :D

• 4 weeks later...

The only thing about photobucket that I don't like is you have to first upload all your pics to photobucket first & I have loads, its far easier for me to do it straight from my PC. The only thing is with that is you can only have 5 pics & they aren't as big as photobucket.

The picture of Ana Grey on the Jolly ball is uploaded through Photobucket. I like the way Photobucket let's me edit the photos and resize them. I usually size to large on my photos. If it says the "photo is too large" I just uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box and for some reason the photo then fits.

I have to say I prefer using photobucket too - bigger pics right there in the thread that you don't have to click to see. It is a little bit grrr having to upload them to photobucket first, but if you resize them in, say, your paint programme first, it doesn't take two ticks to upload them and you're set!

Janet that is a great looking Jolly ball - I'm sure I had something similar for the horses once! Smashing! Thanks for sharing.