NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Bird Book

Talon

Hi, just wondering........how many members here have started a Baby Bird Book? :eek:

I never did, :( It was hard enough keeping up baby books for my 4 kids! I wished I had started books for my birds though. Would love to hear about yours. :cool::cool::cool:

I never started one either but wish I had, I do have pictures of both of them taken at different times but a book with notes about the chronological events in their life would have been very enjoyable to go back thru from time to time, guess its never too late to start one.

I was planning to do that with Biscotti from the first time I met him & took pictures when he was just a couple weeks old. Start an album and add pics & notes about what he was doing & learning as he got older. I still hope to, have A LOT of pics & since he is just 10 mo.old hopefully I'll get started while he's young! It would be so fun to go back through the years when he is older.

After reading on here about the greys who say lots and lots of things I decided to start writing down what words Harvey learned. It's not too hard to remember at the moment - because he only says three things!! I've also got his first red tail feather in a little box and I too have photographs in chronological order on my computer - so a little disjointed, but I nearly have one!

I have pictures of Murphy while he was a couple of weeks old, the breeder would take photos every week & email them to me. I have also took vids & pics since. My Fiancee's parents got us a nice small HD Camcorder for Xmas so have been videoing all that I can of both Murphy & my baby Daughter.

I am fanatical about taking pictures of Issac ever since I located him at the breeder. Also, as most of you know, I have been writing about Issac weekly here on the Grey Forums since week 10 I think. I have to go back and collect all the text and save it so I can have the memories of my experiences raising my first Grey. My baby Issac.

IMG_1278.jpg