NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Yawning Loudly at Stupid Spammers (Please Read Spammer before you Post)!!

JillyBeanz

Since our transition over here we are being inundated with saddos who are posting about their wares. I can assure you, Mr or Mrs Spammer, that nobody is going to even read your link properly, never mind click on some ridiculous link you offer!

Yeah, you've found our new site - you think you'll give it a try, but really, if we wanted your "aids" or your televisions I am sure that we could source these ourselves!

Your posts are staying a little longer than usual due to the building and tweaking of the site - but hopefully when the moderators and admin are up and running, there'll be eyes watching you 24/7 - so nobody will know you have posted anyway - it shall be removed post-haste!

Please feel free to a "right to reply" - I've often wondered what kick you get out of posting such tripe!

Hi Jill, we are in the process as we speak of putting in anti-spam programs that will stop this type of annoyance. Soon it will all come to and end......hang in there a bit more....but right now, it's becoming a full time job for me to remove it all.....:(