NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Been a long time..

Well it has been a long time since my last post, and I thought that I would start here again! After grieving for our little lost one, and taking time for myself to pack all the little birdy things up, we have decided to get another grey, (almost 1 year to the day that Akima was hatched) We are not getting a baby but his older brother he is about 2 years old and is now in need of a new home... we expect to go get him in about 2 weeks so I will be busy un-packing the birdy boxes lol and making the adjustments in the bird room my quaker has been talking so it will be a great time in there to understand more the jibberish well now Im going to start looking through the threads for the best way to transition older fids wish me luck! Bonnie

I read about your heartbreaking experience with Akima and was super choked up. I would die if anything happened to my baby Issac...especially since he has grown on me so much over the last 11 weeks that he has been home.

I am so happy to hear that you'll be getting a new friend very soon. Best wishes and congratulations.

Welcome back Bonnie, I knew you couldn't go forever without having another grey in your life and its great that you can give an older bird a new forever home. I look forward to seeing some pictures when you bring him home, again welcome back.

Thanks everyone for the welcome back :) I am soo excited to take in Rainey, which should be next weekend!!! YAY LOL, I am also getting a "loner" cage for him because I sadly had to sell my other one, but as soon as pics are available you all will have bunches so thanks again for everything, man oh man does it feel good to be home ;) Bonnie

Xtreme575 wrote:

Ooops! I had a Jill moment and got impatient! :woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: Xtreme575, at: 2010/04/09 06:17

Yay! Credit and adulation at last!!!!!

Rainey will be lucky to be coming to such a great home Bonnie - GET THAT CAMERA OUT!!