NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Nilah's Vocabulary

Talon

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't kept up with posting, but been very busy with behind the scenes work. ;) I have been lurking many times through out the day tho. :)

I am so excited! Nilah FINALLY said the phrase I have been trying to teach her. "I want to go to STARBUCKS!!"

She has been saying it all afternoon and evening to my youngest son. She also yells, "STARBUCKS" over and over again.

Here are some of what she says also:

"Do you want to go to bed?"

"Time for nite nites"

"Step up, step up, step up......GOOD girl Nilah!"

"Rikki, NO!!!! BAD! bad! BAD!

"TALON.....TALON......Where are you?"

"Want a cup of coffee?" (coffee with a NY accent)

"Matthew!!!! then she says, "WHAT?" then, "what r you doing"

"FIRE FIRE FIRE, WOO WOO WOO!"

"Hi birds"

"I love you bye"

"Peek a bird"

"Peek a boo"

"Happy bird"

"Hi Nilah"

"Are you okay?"

"Good morning birds"

"Cody!! GIT!! (my dog Cody who she also barks like)

When I put her in her cage and cover her at night, she quietly says," "Nigh nites" over and over like I say to her. Now I am trying to teach her to say, "I love you" after the nigh nites.

She still calls me "Bird" she yells for me and when I answer, she says" What r you doing?"

When she calls me, "Bird? I come in the room and she says with relief in her voice, "Hi Bird.."

Okay, enough bragging....:whistle: Oh and BTW, Nilah will be 1 year old on this Sunday,April 11!<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2010/04/08 03:33

Nilah is quite a talker and congrats on getting her to say the phrase you have been wanting her to repeat, you had better luck than I did with Josey.

Gosh I can't believe she will be one year old this Sunday, bet you have a big party planned for her, she sounds like an absolute delight to have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...