NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Parrot Music!

JillyBeanz

I've come to browse the forum, but Harvey is getting on my last nerve! He just won't behave! He keeps jumping on the door, trying to chew the door frame. I have managed to type about three words with the constant shifting him from the door, to the desk, only for him to chew the phone, mouse (you all have one, you know). I've tried distracting him, but nothing works! Until now......!

Yes, I have gone mad, but click on this link and choose one of the songs on the right - watch your bird just stop! Harvey has sat, listening intently for the last 10 minutes!!! It's like hypnotism!!!!

http://www.parrot-bird.com/happy-parrot-music.html

I am the music man, I come from down your way!!!! :laugh:

Thanks Jill! It was funny, Paco was on his tree chomping away at the feathers under his crop until the music came on. I stopped, hunched down and is now listening away while grinding his beak happily. I'll mark this site as a favourite for sure!

:laugh: :laugh: When I tried this music on Ana Grey she just looked at me like I was crazy and said "Stop it"! When I finally stopped the music she started wolf whistling, giving kisses and saying "stop it" with a few "woo woos" in between. :laugh: :laugh: :ohmy: