NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What does a Vacuum do, make noise?

danmcq

Dayo is used to the Vacuum and likes the noise and also riding on whomever's shoulder is vacuuming.

Well today, Kim was Vacuuming and Dayo was sitting on his T-Stand eating some food. Next thing I here is the Vacuum shut-off and Kim come stomping in asking if "I" am watching Dayo and know what he's doing. I give my best puppy look and say "No, Why?".

She then tells me when she vacuum under the T-stand, Dayo looks down, grabs a BIG talon full of seeds and throws them down, she then Vacuums them up, Dayo looks down and then proceeds to throw another Talon full of seeds down. She said this happened 4 times and thats when she shut the Vacuum off and came stomping into the family room where I was.

Well......after I got done laughing my butt off and she looked at me with total disdain. I said "YOU know what he just figured out, right?".

He just realized the Vacuum not only makes noise as we push it around, but it makes things disappear! He confirmed that to himself during those 4 test to see if the seeds disappeared when she ran the Vacuum over the seeds again. :-)

I have a feeling we MAY need to cage him to accomplish Vacuuming now....... :P

Debandbella wrote:

Bless him!!!! He probably thinks hes helping by giving her something to occupy her!!! :laugh: :laugh:

That's a good one, just the kind of help Kim didn't know she was missing. LOL. That Dayo is such a character.