NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Abby thinks she is a dog....

AbbysDaddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUjgBMIrrE Well here is my first video post of Abby and of course she does this while I am at work ... it would never happen while I am around to see it .... my wife gets to see all the cool stuff lol oh well .... and you know what else this explains... the poop that was across the kitchen on the floor the other night but her cage was closed when we got home .... duh duh dunnnnn....!

Post edited by: AbbysDaddy, at: 2010/03/30 04:03

Post edited by: AbbysDaddy, at: 2010/03/30 04:05<br><br>Post edited by: AbbysDaddy, at: 2010/03/30 04:05

Ya this explains the other night when we came home and found bird poo on the floor ten feet a way from her cage lol .... but here is the kicker part her cage was closed and locked again she got it open (not uncommonly heard of i know) and then got out did something pooed on the floor and then got back in her cage but then closed it again lol.....!!!!

then got back in her cage but then closed it again lol.....!!!!

Trying to blame the poo on the dog I bet. lol

I love the dogs expression when it comes in and sees her in its bowls. He looks at abby then at mom then back and forth. He looks a bit concerned and helpless.