NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Nail Polish - A warning.

pearllyn

Last wee Alfie managed to get the top off of my nail varnish - she didn't break it off but actually unscrewed the top. I have let her play with screw tops in the past in the belief she wouldn't be able to take the top off.

She dropped it straight away but got a tiny blob on her tongue, which she let me rinse of immediately. She doesn't seem to have had any adverse effects from it. She hasn't offered to go near the nail polish again.

Just thought I'd share - that's the last time I underestimate her - ever!

Hope you and yours are all well.

Lyn & Alfie.

xx

Oh heck yeah, if anything contains anything that could hurt them at all, I just take it away. I feel bad sometimes but how bad would I feel if he ever got hurt.

Good thing to share though, they are clever little things, as well as having very functional beaks. ;)

Thanks folks - she is fine now, thanks Dan, by the time I had finished rinsing I couldn't see any sign of polish left on her tongue - she was soooooo good and just basically sat with her tongue out for me!

It was a scare though - I was amazed afterwards that I hadn't panicked, but it didn't occur to me at the time!!