NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My baby missed me

jessdecutie18

So yesterday after work my husband and I went over to my brother's house to spend time with him and the kids... and today we spent the entire day, from 6:30 am to midnight, out shopping and at a theme park near here...

Worried about Yoshi, I got her cage ready for some time alone with a new toy and a seed treat...

I have to say I just got in 10 minutes ago and sneaked up to her cage to see if she was okay... she woke up, made cute little sounds, and slowly climbed up and out of her cage to see me. I was surprised as she ducked her head for scratches immediately, then leaped on my shoulder and is falling asleep on me now... my baby missed me! Such a warm welcome, I didn't think she would want to come out of her cage this late!

So midnight cuddles and a few pistachios for her for being such a good girl... I bet she will be glad we are home all day tomorrow!

DSCN1357.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: jessdecutie18, at: 2010/03/28 07:08

DSCN1357.JPG

As a conincidence...I was away from Issac for the latest night tonight as well as I went 45 minutres away to watch the UFC with some friends. I was so missing him. I got home at about 10:15PM and let him out, he is mucnching come food and haning out with me now. I love him so much. Aren't they amazing?