NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Cycle Continues

Spinner

Camilla is once again in the nest box tending to her latest clutch of eggs. If you missed this before, you can follow the events on the nest box cam available at http://www.beakersaviary.com/index.php?title=Nest_Cam

The Nest Cam page has static images updated every two minutes, while the live cam pages are real time streaming video.

ChickSix.jpg

One of the eggs is visible next to her shoulder in the image above.

The eggs were laid on March 16th, 19th and 22nd, with expected hatch dates starting around April 14th. Another egg is possible, so we continue to monitor the nest box regularly. This is Gonzo and Camilla's first clutch of the year (the last eggs hatched at the end of December).

Enjoy!

Yay! I'm going to be a mammy again!!! Oh Dave, thank you so much - I've had withdrawal! That Gonzo has some stamina! Can't wait to watch the dramas unfold. Thank you again ~ and karma to you for letting us into this precious insight and blocking your web camera again :laugh:

Dave - I have just read something on your website that has made me laugh out loud (and I'm the only one in the office at 06.45am!! The bit where you tell us the magic of the construction of a webcam to the babies! DON'T GIVE US ANY IDEAS!!!

Actually - when I first got Harvey I DID contemplate this! My husband soon slapped me out of it (not literally, as I would be posting this from my prison cell after comitting murder)!!! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about my site server errors. They are on my end. I had major hardware failure that brought the entire server down last week. I had everything backed up (YAY!) and will have a new box in this week. Look for it back online by next week. Thank goodness I had the disk backed up - now how did that happen :)

The good news is the new box should eliminate all the site delays I was having.

That Gonzo has some stamina! :laugh:

Erm - I think you'll find that it's Camilla that has the hard work! Imagine popping one of those out!! (If you were birdy sized!!):D:eek:

Seriously though Dave, it's lovely to watch these babies - closer than many of us would ever get to them. Thanks.