NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It's Back

Elvenking

I don't know what happened over the last 2 days or so, but I am glad the site is back up. I was getting withdrawl symptoms.

Lately, Issac has been much more compliant about going into his cage. Fewer are the pathetic little coos and scratches to get out after. And for the first time last night....he went into his cage by himself. I even left the door open for about 30 minutes before I finally closed it and let him go to bed. He was happily munching his food in there. I love the lil critter! :)

It has been down for several days for me, couldn't even get the site to come up but don't know how long this will last.

Did you say you love the little critter, I never would have guessed! He is becoming more used to the routine now and knows what to expect from you, he will become more independent as time goes by Stephen.

yay. I was really lonely without our site.

Note, another forum I am on has a google email list just to notify people when the site is up or down. I wonder if our list should have something like that for when we migrate? I was worried that the site had migrated and my name somehow did not get transferred when I couldn't find us for so long.

You never know how much you really miss something until its gone or in this case down, well we might have been down but not out.

That would be a great feature to be notified when the site is up again but we have lost some of the features we used to have and I would be thanking my lucky stars to just have them back.

This is such a good Grey community I feel deprived and twitchy when it's down.

PG all the problems will be resolved soon. Much kudos to those hard working and dedicated site administrators and moderators for all their efforts it battling the web demons on our behalf.

Many thanks from Steve n Misty

Yippee, I rejoiced when I saw the link come up and discovered for sure it was the site and not just my link. I missed all of you too and was feeling very grateful knowing a lot of people are working hard to get us connected again. Hooray for our forum techs and moderators.