NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello im back

Hi i posted a topic and it was on about me going to England.I stayed the 2 weeks.Tho i missed chico very much.I am very sad bacause i think chico has gone off me and he bites me all the time.That isnt like chico.So i wanted to say a big hello to everyone.I will have to catch some sun now.byexxx<br><br>Post edited by: greylover, at: 2007/08/06 19:44

Well good, Greylover, sometimes we just have to give them a little time to get over being left, all greys react differently to their bonded ones absence, but now the love is back and all is well. Wish it could all be that way but sometimes its not.:ohmy:

Greylover, welcome back. How was your holidays in England?

Chico let's you know not to do that to him anymore :evil: (just kidding) I'm happy he's come round. ;)

Thanks fairY,The holiday was great,i saw all my friends from when i went school.I missed chico and my dog so much it was unbelivable.I did loads of things.Tho it was really wet for a week and then the last week was great no rain at all.Im glad to be back o the forum it took me ages to go throgh the new topics and thing our members put on.:blush:

Thanks for asking fairY byex

greylover wrote:

......Tho it was really wet for a week........

Well, that's England right? :silly: Must be about the same as in the Netherlands. When I was just in Israel people here couldn't hide their surprise when I told them in the Netherlands nobody could ever make an appointment to go to the beach more than 3 or 4 days from the present because rain can fall at any given moment :P

FairY wrote:

greylover wrote:
......Tho it was really wet for a week........

Well, that's England right? :silly: Must be about the same as in the Netherlands. When I was just in Israel people here couldn't hide their surprise when I told them in the Netherlands nobody could ever make an appointment to go to the beach more than 3 or 4 days from the present because rain can fall at any given moment :P