NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sgt.Will Sheppard.

Jayd

;) Sgt.Will Sheppard, our youngest son served from 1998 to 2009 in the U.S.Army. He was wounded in Iraq in 2004, He continued to serve his country for another 5yr's, until he could no longer preform his military duties due to wounds incurred in Iraq, at which time he was discharged with full honors. 3 day's ago in Germany he went through *Experimental disc [back] surgery*. He's doing Great, going to his German home tomorrow.

This photo was taken in 2006 in Iraq right after he received his *Purple Heart* Love him....

Jay and Maggie

3Dsc01561.jpg

I know you and Maggie are very proud of Will Sheppard as am I, I am eternally grateful for our sons and daughters who have served and are serving their country in one of the branches of the armed forces, we owe them our very lives.

You have a fine looking son and I hope he continues to do well following his surgery.

What a brave soldier you've raised. You and Maggie should be proud!!

I am so sorry for his injuries...I hope all turns out well from his surgery. Tell him THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for protecting and fighting for his country. My thoughts and prayers are with him for a speedy and full recovery. :)

I salute your Son "Sgt.Will Sheppard"!

What a fine person he is to have sacrificed much to try and help maintain a safer world for all.

I wish him my best and hope the results of that surgery restore him back to a more normal life with more physical freedom.

It is always so heartbreaking to see our young ones suffer a debilitating injury that will affect them at the very peak and most enjoyable times of their lives.

Please keep us updated on his progress. :-)