NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

AbbysDaddy is back

AbbysDaddy

Well now that we have the internet back I guess I should post that Abby and I are getting ready to go to the vet here and get things checked out and get this dreaded leg band cut off .... poor girl chews at it all the time. Well now its going to be gone and we are also getting her wing flight feathers checked out and make sure they are growing in back properly and hopefully she can fly again here in a few months .... well I will keep you all posted here in a few hours when we get back!

Well believe me I was not gone by choice just had to make some cuts in the budget and internet was it and tv were it but obviously we have them back now lol .... Ill try and get the wife to take a video of Abby TRYN to fly lol ..... the visit went fine ... all feathers seem ok and should grow back into full flight feathers so we will see how she is able to maneuver when the come back and drum roll please ........... her leg band is off lol ... she kept waving her foot and trying to bite it cause she always used to do that and now seems lost lol.

Welcome back JR, good to hear from you again and so glad things are going well for you and Abby.

Its probably strange not having that leg band on but those things are a nuisance and they are better off without them, I had elected to not have the band put on my grey's leg but I have it.

Welcome back to you and Abby. Hooray for removing the band that has been causing her friction. I wonder what she thinks when she goes to pick at it and suddenly realizes it is gone. It is going to be a wonder when she regains her flight feathers and flies to you.