NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just When I Thought Nothing New

Elvenking

He regurgitated on my shoulder. It was too funny...he was cleaning himself and making all sorts of funny noises. Then I hear a little other sound I am not familiar with. I looked over and he made a little donation on my shoulder. LOL...I have never been so happy to have been puked on by a bird. I think my baby likes me :)

You know, I am out of my head for this bird. When I am home, I realize that there isn't much he does that I do not find wonderful. I love to hear him preen and the flutter of his wings, I love to see him fly, I love all of his sounds. The way he waddles when he's walking on the floor. Or the way his feet move when he trys to run on the floor. The way he likes sugar snap peas.

It's really an amazing thing how wrapped up you can become in a parrot. They are so smart and so expressive.

That said, if I ever come here and say that I like the way he poops, please send the men in white coats. ;)IMG_0839-004f8a3bbdd34d47c5e3f3f70930fcc5.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: Elvenking, at: 2010/03/17 18:48

IMG_0839-004f8a3bbdd34d47c5e3f3f70930fcc5.JPG