NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Online Guest's, For You!!!

Jayd

{Feel-good-000200A1}To our visiting guest, join the forum, do a small post in the Amazon Room here and I'll give you 10 Karma's....The only requirement is you love birds. We have the Grey Lounge for Grey's, the Amazon Room, the Other Birds room, the Games Room, and many more, plus some of the best people on earth right here. Join in, we'd love to meet you and hear your story's. {Feel-good-000200BB}[and photo's;)]

Jayd

Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2010/03/13 16:06<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2010/03/13 16:07

I lurked for AGES! I'd never, ever joined a forum before (I don't have Facebook, Beebo, Myspace or any other networking thingyme either) and I thought it just "wasn't my thing".

When I decided to take the plunge and purchase a CAG I knew I had to join! I had done all of the reading, but had my own personal questions to ask - and everyone here was so friendly in their responses.

So - if you think this "isn't your bag" - just like I did - then don't be intimidated or put off. The only reason you think we all know each other is because we all started exactly where you are - lurkers!

Come and join us - get to know us - it's a great little family :)

What a lovely post Jay. You lurkers should also know that having a grey or any bird is not a requirement for joining and participating in the forum. Just a love of greys or other birds. I hung around and posted for two months before I brought my fid home. It was one of the most fun and educational times I've had in a long time. So come on down, we would love to meet you! :)

Hi from me, also. I left my CAG, Precious, with my daughters when I returned home after a long convalesence. This family is the most supportive and most knowledgable group you will ever meet. I keep coming here just because everone is so special and I can enjoy all the birds vicariously. Come join in.

kittykittykitty wrote:

I keep coming here just because everone is so special and I can enjoy all the birds vicariously. Come join in.

You are so right Howardine, we can come here and enjoy each other's birds especially with those who have lots because some of us only have one or two, what better way to experience many birds. I too think you won't find a better bunch of people than right here and when you join you are among family, you are in good company.

Go ahead and take the plunge to join us, you won't regret it and you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner.;):P :cheer: