NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Kopi is home

katana600

Kopi waved a foot at her yesterday and when I told her he was reaching out for a step up, she was really scared, but held out her hand and he stepped right up for her. She was telling the family at dinner how scary it was and I said "Yes, Kopi was really scared, but he was very courageous to step up to you anyway." LOL. He WAS scared, probably more than she was, but the smiles and the happy chitchat later from Kopi made it all worth overcoming the fear.

I bet by the time she leaves home she will be cured of her fear and you will have another bird owner or possibly a grey owner in the making, how sweet of Kopi to accommodate her that way.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was telling the family at dinner how scary it was and I said "Yes, Kopi was really scared, but he was very courageous to step up to you anyway." LOL. He WAS scared, probably more than she was, but the smiles and the happy chitchat later from Kopi made it all worth overcoming the fear.

Lol Dee - that's funny! What a lovely little story though. How kind of Kopi to welcome her in such a way. He looks like a real thinker.

Thanks for the update.

• 3 weeks later...

Aah Dee, this is just beautiful I love it! It's great to see it coming along - you're putting alot of time and effort into in, and how kind of Kopi to offer you encourement - a real team effort! Looking forward to the next update!

What a wonderful monument to Juno and his life!!! I am in such awe of such talent and beauty! Dee, just take your time...all good things come in time...Wishes to you for a lot more happy times to come...

Maggie