NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Back from Mississippi :)

jessdecutie18

So After 3 weeks of training in Mississippi, I am back in Florida, back to my hubby and Yoshi :)

Luckily I didn't miss anything too big with Yoshi... I sure missed her though! She is still herself... as weird and goofy as ever. She makes gremlin noises, sleeps on her food and water bowls instead of her various perches, and seems just as happy as always :) Her tail is a bit messy but that apparently is because she has taken to jumping off of her cage to run across the floor and climb up my husband. Her ragged tail feathers from hitting the floor a couple times bugs me, too bad those darn flight feathers are clipped! I keep telling myself that hey, they will grow back... I just have to wait...

I brought back 2 new toys with me, both of which she checked out for about 5 minutes, then started playing with her other toys. She always does that... it's like new toys aren't worth her attention until they have sat in her cage for a week or two. Yet she isn't afraid of them as she pushes past them just fine... whatever makes her happy :P

I'll never catch up here, lol, so many new posts... but I'm trying :P Hope everyone is well!

Welcome back! Glad you are reunited with Yoshi. I have only had Issac for about 5 weeks, but I would miss him soooo much. Heck, the hours I have to spend at work each day, I think of him lots. IMG_0851.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: Elvenking, at: 2010/03/03 22:49

IMG_0851.JPG