NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

he tricked us lol

bigbird519

so i was up a little early today for work. Mojo was makin his usual noises trying to get my attention. my wife and i were getting ready to go outside for a smoke. we were not in eye sight of mojo and my wife was making a phone call. while she was on the phone, mojo mimiced the phone ringing! lol we looked at each other and were trying to figure out out the phone was ringing while she was on it. it did take us a minute, but we figured it out. what a smart little bird! he new that i would come running to get the phone. this is the first time that we have heard him mimic a house hold item to a tee! my wife even turned around to answer the phone that she was already on. What noises will be next? i am too amazed by my little Mojo!

Thats awesome! How old is mojo?

My grey calypso does the microwave so perfectly. and at the same time I am trying to push the buttons, that I cant tell if the beep is from me pushing the buttons or from her, lol, I dont know how she can know when my fingers are trying to push the buttons to make the noise right at the same time as the microwave, They are so smart arnt they?! Cuz she cant see me in the kitchen! Crazy birds. :P

Thanks for sharing, and I love the picture!

I'll say! I too find myself running in the mornings from brushing my teeth to answer the phone only to find that it is Paco playing with me. I'm not a morning person anyway, so his little tricks end up entertaining him to no end I'm sure, I run around late looking for a phone that is my parrot...