NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spock here !!!

Spock

Spock here, haven't felt my best this last week, my Jay and Maggie have read all your wonderful post's to me, thank you. Food isn't tasting to good lately, they made me some brn rice with anise seed, not bad, don't like formula no more,[yuc], Last night I had some rice with beans and peas and lentils and cinnamon and yum, it was good..Today I weighed 443, last 3 days I was weighting 437 grams...Today they crushed some pellets and stuck some formula and my vitiums/minerals in it with rice milk, I ate 1 heaping tsp.[not bad] Luv you all...

Spock

001-4.jpg

002-5.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Spock, at: 2010/02/21 21:38

Hey Spock ~ you know that's my favourite shot of you ever - I told you that a long time ago.

Hey - this is like one of those "reverse diets" - stick your photo on the refrigerator, take one look at yourself and instead of saying "carrot stick", say "cream cake"!!!! It's supposed to work for humans the other way round, but hell - it's worth a try! ;)

Glad to hear you've held your weight for a few days too :)

Awe Spock, You are more handsome than ever, Dont be down on yourself :) Your such a brave little guy And we all love you ;) I know you will get better soon, SO try to keep your little beak up you sweet lil thing! Sending you my love!

{Love-000200BF}<br><br>Post edited by: JungleDreamz, at: 2010/02/22 17:33

Spock, as always, many thoughts and prayers going your way.

It sounds like your actually stabilizing. Even though it is less than you previously weighed. That is a good sign actually.

Still hoping your friend the vet will find the root of this problem and get you back to 100 percent status. :-)