NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What didn't you teach your Amazon?

Jayd

;) What has your bird (birds) learned completely on their own? These are things that were never purposely taught to them; things they have come up with on their own. For example; greetings, acknowledgments, attention grabbers, embarrassing things:evil: they do that you have not intentionally teach them to do.

Jay:P

Note: This same question has been posted in the Amazon Room for Zons, the Grey Lounge for Greys and the Other Bird Room for Other Birds....

Okay, here's story....everytime I come home, I yell "HI BIRDS!" to my birds in the other room as I am taking my coat off, etc. They all say Hi Birds to us everytime they see us. I also say "Hi Nilah" whenever I see Nilah. Well, she has decided that we are birds and says Hi birds to us whenever she sees us.....well, she has decided that Hi really does mean Hi, and when she wants us to come to her, she yells...BIRD!

:laugh: :laugh:

Salsa only says "Step up" but she has just started whistling tunes. She makes up her own songs and music and we don't know where she is getting these tunes from. This is human whistling, not bird whistles. It's really good...we can't make out the songs yet and she really enjoys herself while she is "singing".:laugh:

Jay

Salsa only says "Step up" but she has just started whistling tunes. She makes up her own songs and music and we don't know where she is getting these tunes from. This is human whistling, not bird whistles. It's really good...we can't make out the songs yet and she really enjoys herself while she is "singing".:laugh:

Jay