NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on my rescued CAG

loviechick

Well I got the sexing results back on my Rescue. I looked at the tail feathers and according to the myth she was supposed to be a girl, and sexing results came back that she was in fact a little girl!:woohoo:

Week one has went well so far. I can tell she wasn't taught "step up" as she knows thats what I want, but doesn't correlate the action with what I'm telling her, so we're working on that. It's cute though when she wants up she grabs my finger with her beak, puts it her her foot then steps up! She has just been a little angel for being in such a negelected home, I think she is just so starved for attention...Anyway I got a video of her I figured I would share so that ya'll could see the progress that I've had in a week. She was pretty nippy and skiddish when I brought her home, but I suspect that was from the move and all.

I just love her to pieces I tell ya! And the person I refer to in the video she's mad that I keep rescuing these wonderful CAG's and not letting her have them LOL

Guest briansmum

she's so sweet, you've done a really good job.. did you change her name, i thought i remember you talking about another grey.

I like that name, better than Joker, and she is so glad to be out of that store she is beside herself with joy and you can see that in the video you posted. Great job with her. Keep us posted as how it continues to go but I bet it will be peachy.:) :) :)