NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Blue has gone home

she

Blue went back home yesterday and I am already missing the old devil.He has been as good as gold as always and Charlie has enjoyed the company.Blue kept charlie entertained and his mind of his wing so charlies wing is healing great.Bernard was made up to see Blue again and Blue was clearely thrilled his Dad had come for him. I have taken some fantastic pictures but took them on the iphone and for some reason photobucket wont let me upload them.I will keep having a go.I have a great one of Bernard and Blue and I really wanted to post it on hear so I wont be giving in lol.

You two share a special relationship and it is wonderful that you can have Blue in your home from time to time, he enjoys his visits but he is also glad to see his Daddy come and get him, I am in awe.

I hope you get the picture problem figured out for I want to see them.

He looks so amazing! It's nice to know that they age so well, if only the same could be said about me! Blue is older than I am, yet he looks as good, if not better than my baby! Me on the other hand... God, I need more sleep before I start tripping on these eye bags! 5.5 more months of full-time university and full-time employment! Yay!

I've looked at these lovely photos of Blue again - and just can't believe that he is so advanced in years! He looks like a baby! His feathers are in great nick, his eyes are bright as a button - I doubt anyone would guess his age. He is absolutely gorgeous Sheila - Bernard is so lucky to have shared all of these years with him - and Bernard is so lucky to have someone as competent to look after Blue. :)