NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello

Hi im Sara from Northumberland UK, a new member.

I'm getting my baby grey at the end of august the wait for him is frustrating:unsure: . I first saw him when he was 2 weeks old:kiss: :woohoo: . I need some good ideas for a name for him any suggestions;) ?

Hi Sara, and Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing all about you & your new grey! Post photo's as soon as you can, we love them here. We're just one big happy family, so again, Welcome, and we're here to help you any way you can.

I don't suggest names, there's too many and such a variety, that needs to be your decision. :)

Hello, Sara, and welcome to our family. Congrats on your new grey, I know the wait can be unbearable, but good things come to all who wait, and yours will too.

Sometimes it helps to wait and see if anything in his personality brings a name to mind but there are some websites that have a lot of names if you want to find them and go over the list of names to find one you like.

We just love photos here so if you can get us a picture, we would love to see your new baby.:)

Hello Sara and Welcome!

Congratulations on getting your CAG shortly!

I know your anxiety, I am picking my Baby CAG up this Saturday that I have been visiting for the last 6 weeks

We named ours Dayo, which is an African Name meaning "Joy Arrives". We did an Internet search for African Names and went through several lists before deciding on it.

Everyone has different ways and reasons for picking a name for their CAG, so you will get many responses one this question

Again welcome to this forum and our Family here! You will find we are a very close community willing to help and provide feedback as best we can.

Welcome to the forum Sara.. Like your other family members told you, welcome.. I think you will enjoy this please.. We have a thread Grey Owner What Do You Look Like located in the main African Grey room. If you can. take a minute and post a photo of yourself.. Everyone loves to see the other members here.. Me included..

If you need anything just ask..

CD

Guest briansmum

hi sara and welcome, not much left to say really but i hope you have fun here and learn lots of useful stuff, and please share with us anything you've found. can't wait to see pics of your baby when he finally comes home :)

Guest Monique

Welcome Sara! I am glad to have you as part of our Forum Family and look forward to hearing your future Grey stories!!!! :)

Welcome Sara, I'm happy you joined us B)

Congratulations on your Grey.... waiting for something good always takes ages, I know.... But it'll be the end of August soon.

I like Bob for a Grey :)

thanks to all who replied:kiss: . i will post some pictures of my grey when i get him. this month is really going by slow, but its only a few more weeks now, as i have spoken to the breeder they say i can pick him up on the 20/8/07:woohoo: :cheer: . i have got his cage ready and put up in the living room:whistle:

Sara, I'm happy your breeder is making sure that the bird is ready to come home and NOT pushing him out too quickly.. I have seen some horror stories of birds being shipped home way too soon.. It doesn't look like this is the case for you.. and this is a good thing.. :P